These are general guidelines to Seasonal Living’s return and exchange policies. Please refer to Seasonal Living Sales Terms & Conditions for complete details.
All sales are final. At our sole discretion, we can accept returned goods or exchange goods subject to the following conditions:
- We do not accept returns of promotional, discounted or closeout products.
- We do not accept returns of custom or special orders.
- We do not issue refunds or credits on shipping charges.
- The buyer pays for the return costs.
- Product must be in its original condition (including all original packaging) and must include a copy of buyer’s original invoice.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be attached to the outer packaging/shipping label and written clearly on the original invoice.
- If original packaging was disposed of, you must repackage product according to Seasonal Living standards. Otherwise, Seasonal Living will hire a local packaging company to re-package to a professional standard at buyer’s cost.
- Buyer must submit photographs of shipments packed and ready for shipment. Do not ship without Seasonal Living’s written approval of photos showing complete packaging.
- Buyer will be charged a re-stocking fee of 35%.
- Product must arrive at our warehouse within 10 days.
- Once we have received the product, it will be photographed as received, opened, and inspected. If there is no damage, we will issue an in-store credit (minus restocking fee).
- In-store credits must be used for other Seasonal Living products within 6 months of the return being accepted by Seasonal Living.
- If the returned product does not include original packaging, we apply a re-packaging fee against the credit.
- If the returned product is damaged, we will provide a description of the damage and supporting photographic evidence. We do not issue in-store credit for damaged products.
- Shipping damage claims must be filed with your specified shipping company and processed directly with them. We hold damaged product for seven business days to facilitate claim resolution. You must provide us with written instructions about what to do with the damaged product within these seven days or we will dispose of the product.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for damaged or missing parts of product.
- Exchanged products incur a 35% restocking fee and incur new shipping and handling charges.
For complete details on doing business with Seasonal Living, visit SEASONAL LIVING SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS.